Clareity: Recapping a trade show

I met Gregg Larson a few years back when I was serving as editor of Real Estate Technology Insight, now Real Estate Technology News. He's a high-powered consultant for the real estate industry and a very clear thinker.

But don't take my word for it. Read his recap of the National Association of Realtor's mid-year meeting. I don't write about the real estate sales side of the business as much now as I did back then, but I always find Gregg's commentary interesting and informative. When I have a question about the inner workings of his part of the business, he's one of the first people I call.

As we continue on through this part of the cycle, loan originators are reaching out to real estate agents in an effort to mend fences and build foundations. Knowing what's going on at these meetings can only help in that process.

Popular Posts