GM is in the pool

When it peeled the audio out of a recent webcast, converted it to an MP3 file and syndicated it with RSS, General Motors created what some are calling the business world's first podcast. They created two, actually. I listened to both of them and applaud the company for putting its toes in the water. Although, what GM doesn't know about creating audio worth listening to is a lot.

Still, it reinforces my conviction that the Web will become an excellent vehicle for the transmission of syndicated audio content to business audiences. We're almost finished with our first podcast. I think you're going to like it. Focused entirely on mortgage technology, the Business & Technology Podcast will bring you some of the industry's brightest technologists. Worried that listening to rocket scientists will bore you to tears? I wouldn't bet on that. I'll tell you more about it as we get closer.

Comments

Popular Posts