Texell: Company is live

Our announcement hit today and the good folks at Source Media were kind enough to include me in their Daily Briefing. They mentioned that I was a former managing editor at the company, but did not point out that much of what I know about meeting tough deadlines, the complexities of the mortgage lending industry and getting the story right (not to mention the rigors of October) I learned from Mark Fogarty and the other excellent journalists there. They are a class act and I am proud that they mentioned I was once among their number.

I will actually be getting to work with some of them again later this month when my new company provides the on-site podcasting for the annual Mortgage Technology magazine awards in Orlando. I am looking forward to it and hope to see many of you there.

Comments

Popular Posts