Live: From the MBA's Technology Conference

San Diego may not be the sunny vacation spot you see in the brochures, at least not this week, but that hasn't put a damper on the MBA's Technology in Mortgage Banking show here. While the conference seems to be smaller than last year, in my estimation, there are still some interesting announcements being made.

I'll be traveling today and tomorrow, but early next week, I'll tell you what I've learned about:

Calyx finally making it easier for partners to connect to the industry's leading broker-facing LOS via the Web;

Prymak's new consulting offering and how it could change the way lenders choose their next LOS;

How String is working to provide offshore outsourcing support for the appraisal verification process;

How DCSI is helping lenders realize expected benefits from system upgrades through effective employee training;

What Martopia's Michael Hammond says technology firms need to be thinking about in today's market and what John Seroka of Seroka & Associates say lenders can do to keep getting business as the cycle continues to turn downward.

I'll also give you an overview of the SOA panel discussion I moderated and tell you about what we'll be doing at PMC2006 coming up this summer.

I'm back down to the show floor now, but will report back soon.

Popular Posts