Talking the Talk in Real Estate

Those of you who know me, or have been reading this blog for any length of time, know that I spend most of my time writing about and working for folks who work in the mortgage technology niche. It's a pretty narrow niche populated by some very interesting people. It has been a joy working here and I hope to continue for some time.

Lately, I've been working on spreading out a bit and writing about some other parts of the business. Writing about the real estate business was not much of a stretch as I am a former editor of Real Estate Technology Insight, an October Research publication that has since been put to sleep.

The good folks over at the Niche Report Real Estate have been kind enough to let me write for them from time to time, and I blogged about a recent piece I'd penned for them over on our business blog a couple of weeks back.

At that time, I was approached one of the guys from the Movoto Blog. They appreciated my comments on using Facebook for Real Estate and directed me to one of their recent blog posts entitled "How to Read: Real Estate Adverts Edition." Being a communications guy, I appreciated the post. I think you might to, so give it a look.

I want to thank Nick Johnson for reaching out to me and encourage any of you to do the same, either in the comments or via e-mail.

Comments

Popular Posts